November 30, 2006

Home again

In a way it does feel as if I am returning home again this weekend. Turku has meant so much to me for several months and therefore I know I will feel right at home again. My old roomie from back then has been so nice to not move out of our flat yet, so in that way it will even be more of a homecoming. I won't have my own room back of course, although I am sure I could get rid of it's current owner i I'd tried. :P Muhaha
I am sure the room misses the way I treated it, it looked so cosy during most of the time. ;)

Here it is in a very typical Kat-style. All my stuff is within reach, both when studying on the ground or sleeping on my mattress. Handy don't you agree? ;) Of course there was a point when my parents came and visited me, so for them I did do an extra effort and following pic shows the room probably at it's cleanest after nine months without my mum around forcing me to clean out my mess. ;)

Mm, Petra must really be looking forward to having me back as her roomie. :P I try to behave better as a guest of course, but even then my stuff just magically seems to spread itself over the available and unavailable space! Obviously I can not help it. :)

So, now I will have to leave my Viggo (yep, my laptop has a name, just for the network of course ;) )and start packing some stuff! I already put my skates in my bag and to my horror they appear to fill already half of it... Maybe I could save space on warm clothes, Turku seems to be having about 7 degrees, so no snowy weather for Kat apparently. But I'll have a great time anyway. :)

1 comment:

Kermes said...

At last!!!!!
I really want to see you! and im glad that you are here again!

Im going to try to make you have a great time this week, be sure of that see you in a while!! (K)