January 26, 2007

Don't Dream It's Over

I truly am glad this week is over. Especially the last days at work have been horribly stressing, resulting in me even taking home some work with me. Whether or not I'll really have a look at it is something else, but the intention is there. Not because it is absolutely necessary, but more to be able to do the rest of my work better and to not have to rush all the time. But now it's weekend, so some time to relax there will be. :)

Tonight I am going to a bar with people from work as some sort of goodbye from an ex colleague. And tomorrow morning I intend to go to the sales for the first time. A bit late as they started at the start of january, but I hate the huge crowds and pushing people during such times. I don't know if I really 'need' anything, but some good ski trousers would definitely be welcome. This march Oslo is again on the menu and my goal is to not freeze for once whilst watching the biathlon.

Hehe, rereading this just shows how boring a working life is. :P Almost nothing interesting or worth mentioning happens during one week. It should be march already, then I'll be somewhere with snow and tons of entertainment. So for now I will stick to making plans end enjoying the smaller things. And I'll end with some lines of the song that was playing when I just left the airport two weeks ago.

"But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me"


No comments: